- Plenty of opportunities for the employee to share ideas and views.
- Every team member enjoys fair and equal opportunities for career advancement
- Convenient location surrounded by eateries
- Work with clients to determine their website requirements and design preferences
- Create custom WordPress themes and templates using HTML, CSS, and PHP code
- Customize existing WordPress themes to meet client needs
- Develop and maintain WordPress plugins to add functionality to the website
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure that the website is functional and free of errors
- Collaborate with web developers and other team members to ensure that the website meets client needs
- Conduct user testing and collect feedback to improve the website’s design and functionality
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web design trends and technologies to ensure that the website is modern and effective
- Bachelor’s degree in web design, computer science, or related field
- Proven experience in designing and developing WordPress websites
- Experience with WordPress theme and plugin development
- Familiarity with web design software such as Adobe Photoshop and Sketch
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with clients and team members
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently under tight deadlines
How this career will benefit you?
- Fair work-life balance
- Flexi working option
- Working with a stable & well-established company
- Strategic location–a safe environment
- Friendly, flexible, and passionate working environment
Are you ready to make that career shift? Trust us, this role is always on-demand and you will grow a great portfolio with us. This opportunity does not come often.
Click that ‘Apply Now,’ button and we will talk to you soon.