If you’re experienced in delivering quality online content, working on in-depth articles, or extensive trend reports, we want you on our team!
What will your role be?
- Assist and occasionally take lead in taking client’s brief on campaigns
- Provide copywriting for all online marketing materials including websites, landing pages, banner ads, emails, social media branded content, headlines, and slogans when required
- Assist in scriptwriting and creative writing
- Balance multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and client’s competitive landscape
- Ensure SEO best practices are always employed in your writing
- Knowledgeable about Social Media platforms and tools and possess a clear understanding of how Social Media value adds to a business/brand
- Industry knowledge for Web and social media-related platforms, technologies, applications, development, and challenges
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with a high degree of confidentiality
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies, and best practises
- Languages: Chinese, English and Malay